BENSOLVE is a solver for vector linear programs (VLP), in particular, for the subclass of multiple objective linear programs (MOLP). It is based on Benson's algorithm and its extensions.
BENSOLVE is a free software published under the terms of the GNU General Public License. It utilizes the GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK). BENSOLVE (from version 2) is written in C programming language.
BENSOLVE provides the following features:
- arbitrary pointed solid polyhedral ordering cones
- primal and dual algorithms
- primal and dual solutions
- support of unbounded problems
- 3D graphics format output